Update: OVER 1000 CALENDARS SOLD!
If you want 2021 to be the year that you sell more stuff, get more social media followers, and build a community of fans and customers who know, like, and trust you, then this is the content calendar for YOU!
This system takes the thinking and planning out of your schedule so you can just focus on what matters most: operating and growing your business!
Here's what you can look forward to:
- Every single day of 2021 already planned for you (365 post topics in calendar format)
- Tried and trusted post topics that I've used to acquire over 100,000 social media followers
- A sales strategy that will promote your products/services to generate constant leads for your business
- A content strategy that works for any content format and any social media platform: photos, graphics, videos, Reels, and even Stories
This is the ideal content calendar for nearly any business owner who wants to connect with their audience, show up regularly on social media, bring massive value, and sell more products and services.
How does it work?
The post ideas in this calendar have been divided into the following categories in order to give you a diverse content strategy that will help you achieve all of your business and community goals rather than just one or two. You'll notice that the posts are organized as:
- Education: These posts are how you bring massive value to your audience in order to build their trust, your reputation, and attract new followers
- Promotion: This is how you tell your audience about your business! Many people are afraid to do this, but these prompts will make it easy without seeming too "salesy"
- Conversation: These posts are all about increasing engagement on your social media profiles. The more your audience engages with your content, the more they'll know and trust you and the algorithms love it too!
- Connection: This is how you'll connect with your audience so they feel comfortable working with you and like coming back to your content each day.
- Motivation/Inspiration: These posts usually fall on weekends and are great ways to be a leader in your community while also sharing behind-the-scenes looks at who you are as a person.
By rotating through these categories, you'll build a happy audience, tell potential customers about your products and services, and find the time you need to balance everything else for your business. This could be the best decision you make for your social media strategy this year.